Re: ITP: diskless for NFS-ROOT tree structures.

In article <[🔎] pzbtedml4r.fsf@eeyore.ibcinc.com> you write:
>On Fri, 18 Jun 1999 14:31:46 +1000, Brian May <bam@snoopy.apana.org.au> said:
>> In article <[🔎] pzhfo6nbci.fsf@eeyore.ibcinc.com> you write:
>>>
>>> use Proc::WaitStat qw(waitstat_reuse);
>>
>> What is this? It wasn't installed on my computer, so I commented it out,
>> and it seems OK... Coincidence?
>
>It's in libproc-waitstat-perl.  The script only seems to work without it
>(due to Perl's awful indirect object notation ambiguity, we really need
>a pragma to disable it).  Run
>
>    stderr-die sh -c 'exit 23'
>
>and you'll see that you really do need to load this module.

I couldn't find it in slink(??) so I replaced the error code with 1,
which seems to work fine for my purposes.

(Actually, I don't think that this would be a problem anyway, as it
seems m4 never returns a nonzero exit status - I might be wrong though)

--
Brian May <bam@snoopy.apana.org.au>