Re: Release-critical Bugreport for June 11, 1999

Previously Peter S Galbraith wrote:
> Note that I've had an important bug list against xwatch in
> contrib for over 70 days now, and it never appeared in this list.

Just when you thought everything worked flawlessly someone reports
something like this.. apparently I forgot to tell bugscan that it
should potato now instead of slink. I just changed that and as a
result 35 new bugs entered the list, including the xwatch bug you
mentioned.

Wichert.

E-Mail: wichert@cs.leidenuniv.nl