Re: KDE liscence question

On Thu, Jun 10, 1999 at 02:42:03PM +0200, Goswin Brederlow wrote:
> The new qt has a free licenze. Thus is goes into main, thus it is a
> system library, or not?

That would mean every single library package in main would count as a
system library- which is ridiculous IMHO. The term "system library" is
too vague to be of much use here. Personally, I don't regard much
outside of libc as a system library, certainly not X.

SRH
--
Steve Haslam, Validation Engineer, ARM Ltd, Cambridge UK     +44-1223-400677
steve.haslam@arm.com       steve@arise.demon.co.uk        araqnid@debian.org