Re: upload question

On Wednesday 9 June 1999, at 15 h 24, the keyboard of Andrew D Lenharth
<adl@cs.washington.edu> wrote:

> I was uploaded a new package, and it uploaeded the deb, source , etc.
> Then I copied my whole directory to my alpha (I didn't change a thing) and
> rebuilt the package.  When I upladed that, It did another source upload,
> (I was using dupload -to master foo.changes, were foo was the
> package).

dupload just faithfully uploads what it is in the '.changes' file. If it copied the whole source, while you were just making a binary port ("Debian Developer's Reference - Chapter 8 Porting and Being Ported", specifically 8.2), it means you invoked dpkg-buildpackage with the wrong arguments. You should have used -B and, after that, dupload would have done fine.