ITP: slocate

>From the man page:

          Secure  Locate  provides  a  secure  way  to  index and
       quickly search for files on your system. It uses incremen
       tal encoding just like GNU locate to compress its database
       to make searching faster, but it will also store file per
       missions  and  ownership  so that users will not see files
       they do not have access to.

I've got the pkg already done, I just haven't up'ed it yet.
Look for it in Incoming tonight.

| R Garth Wood                    | Storm Linux: Taking Linux by storm. |
| Stormix Technologies Inc.       | www.stormix.com                     |
| Supreme Commander               |                                     |