upload question

I was uploaded a new package, and it uploaeded the deb, source , etc.
Then I copied my whole directory to my alpha (I didn't change a thing) and
rebuilt the package.  When I upladed that, It did another source upload,
eventhough the source didn't change (the orig.tgz file was copied straight
over and the build process recognized it).  So for the question:  Is there
a way to prevent duplicate source uploads when compiling for multiple
archs?  (I was using dupload -to master foo.changes, were foo was the
package).

Andrew Lenharth

Remember, never ask a geek "why";
           just nod your head and back away slowly...

Given infinite time, 100 monkeys could type out the complete works of
Shakespeare.
Win 98 source code? Eight monkeys, five minutes.