Re: Need Debian Developer for TWINE package

Andrew Lynch wrote:
> I have successfully built this program on my Debian
> 2.1 laptop and it works pretty good.  I have gotten
> several windows programs to execute successfully.  The
> real strength of this tool is not its direct execution
> of windows binaries (like Wine), but its ability to
> recompile windows MSCV++ source code, even with MFC
> 4.2!

Note that WINE is also able to work in a 'source
compatability' mode, and that we've demonstrated MFC
applicataions recompiled from source running with WINE.

While it's true that WINE has lagged in source compatability
compared to TWIN for quite a while, this is won't be the
case for too much longer.

-Gav

--
Gavriel State