Re: non-English copyright

Oliver Elphick writes:
> That is correct.  However, any court outside Japan would need to be
> given a translation to work from.

I think that a translation of a license is probably binding if it is done
by the author of the subject work.

> ...any court outside Japan would need to be given a translation to work
> from.

If that translation is by the author's hand and came to me attached to the
work in question I find it hard to see how a court could fail to hold him
to it.
john@dhh.gt.org            Do with it what you will.