Old packages vs New

While I respect that a volunteer organization such as ours is based on
keeping people doing things that they feel are worthwhile and of some
personal satisfaction, I've noticed a *lot* of intent to package
messages as of late, at the same time there are plenty of older
packages that go without maintainers and the attention they need.  If
you have the time and interest, please consider helping out with some
existing Debian packages that need fixing up at the same time you
package new and cool software:-)

Ciao,
--
David N. Welton            <   Sors immanis - et inanis - rota tu volubilis,
davidw@prosa.it            >  status malus - vana salus - semper dissolubilis,