Re: ITP: xengine

Atsuhito Kohda wrote:
  >- There are some ambiguities in the copyright, I agree. But it
  >  is the author who can determine whether it is allowed or not
  >  to sell the software.
  >- And we have the permission of the author.
  >Is it not enough for Debian ?

If you have an email from the author that explains that the software is
indeed DFSG free, please add that to the package's copyright file.  That
would be enough.

     "Thou will show me the path of life; in thy presence
      is fullness of joy; at thy right hand there are
      pleasures for evermore."         Psalms 16:11