Intent to package: gfpoken

I'm not yet a developer, but should be one soon.  If anyone needs this
package to be created very quickly, please let me know and I would be
happy to give it away.

I'd like to package gfpoken.  It's an X game that uses GTK.  The computer
creates a "machine" of mirrors in an array of boxes, you send balls
through the machine and see the results, and you try to recreate the
machine's design.  The license is GPL.

The homepage for gfpoken is http://cantor.res.cmu.edu/~oxymoron/gfpoken/

Thanks.

--
William Ono <wmono@home.com>                               PGP key: 0x93BA6AFD
 fingerprint = E3 64 C5 43 3E B3 2D A6  C6 D7 E3 45 90 24 78 DE = fingerprint