Re: [PAM] Should `ssh' depend on `libpwdb'?
- To: Michael Alan Dorman <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Cc: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: [PAM] Should `ssh' depend on `libpwdb'?
- From: Torsten Landschoff <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 1 Jun 1999 11:31:50 +0200
- Message-id: <19990601113149.D27417@wormhole.galaxy>
- In-reply-to: <email@example.com>; from Michael Alan Dorman on Mon, May 31, 1999 at 07:05:40PM -0400
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
On Mon, May 31, 1999 at 07:05:40PM -0400, Michael Alan Dorman wrote:
> Based on messages that went out on the pam list in the last seven
> days, I do not think the PAM developers consider libpwdb as
But it might be deprecated in Debian, no?