Re: emacs20: need help with Bug 35128 (emacs MTA invocation behavior).

On Mon, May 31, 1999 at 10:27:34AM -0500, Rob Browning wrote:

> So I need to determine if this is an emacs20 problem, an smail
> problem, or a Francesco problem :>.  Any feedback would be
> appreciated.

You should really be able to map the addresses with exim/smail/sendmail. But
it would be nice to have this feature. For example I write some of my mails
with From: torsten@debian.org (because this is the subscribed address to the
list. Everything else will bounce).

It seems that mutt can use the -f flag ;-)

cu
    Torsten