Re: Easy access to .pot files (translated messages template)

On May 30, Nicolás Lichtmaier <nick@debian.org> wrote:

 > 1) You call them bad translations. I call them a start point.
You really do not want bad translations.
Bad translations go in distributions and stays there for years.
Then the language is polluted with words invented by the translator.

 > The real morale is that nobody really cares about having translated
 >packages... =)
I do. I translated all internationalised packages I use and even added
i18n support to mutt.

--
ciao,
Marco