Re: New db.debian.org address

On Mon, May 31, 1999 at 01:10:02AM +0200, Raphael Hertzog wrote:
> If you could move the encrypted passwd in a mime attachment so that mutt
> users can read it without manually piping the message through pgp/gpg it
> would be great.

A simple procmail filter can help in these cases:

:0
* !application/pgp
{
  :0 fBw
  * ^-----BEGIN PGP MESSAGE-----
  | formail -i "Content-Type: application/pgp; format=text; x-action=encryptsign"

  :0 fBw
  | formail -i "Content-Type: application/pgp; format=text; x-action=sign"
}

Although, if the entire mail is just gpg output, it should really have
the Content-Type set already... jmho.

SRH
--
Steve Haslam               Debian GNU/Linux               araqnid@debian.org
gnome-libs, gnome-core, gnome-control-center, gdm, p3nfs.    what, me worry?