Re: New db.debian.org address

Le Sun, May 30, 1999 at 03:24:52PM -0600, Jason Gunthorpe écrivait:
> Right now it does not actually effect a change of password, it only goes
> through the motions of generating and encrypting.

Ok it worked for me apart that the magic phrase is
"Please change my password" (without Debian)

Also the generated password is awful (10 caracters long even if height are
only useful) and is not generated with simple memorization in mind. :-)

> One thing to note is that the Daemon senses if the message was
> signed with PGP2 or 'something else'. If PGP2 is detected it enters a
> special PGP2 compatibility mode. Otherwise is encrypts using the OpenPGP
> spec (GPG and PGP5). Encryption in this mode does not use IDEA or the
> PGP2.x packet format.
>
> Please send a few messages to it and see if you can read the results, let
> me know of any problems!

If you could move the encrypted passwd in a mime attachment so that mutt
users can read it without manually piping the message through pgp/gpg it
would be great.

Thanks for the great work !
--
Hertzog Raphaël >> 0C4CABF1 >> http://prope.insa-lyon.fr/~rhertzog/