Re: Intent to package: reportbug

On May 29, Rob Browning wrote:
> The package hasn't made it out of incoming yet (I presume), so I was
> wondering, does it support dumping the bug report to stdout?

It was just installed today (apparently new packages have been lagging
behind).  Yes, you can output the report to standard output, or to a
named file (redirecting stdout doesn't work well with some editors).

Chris
|        Chris Lawrence        |             The Linux/m68k FAQ             |
|   <quango@watervalley.net>   |   http://www.linux-m68k.org/faq/faq.html   |
|   Grad Student, Pol. Sci.    |        Visit the Amiga Web Directory       |
|  University of Mississippi   |       http://www.cucug.org/amiga.html      |