Intent to package manpages-pt_BR

Hello,

I intend to package manpages-pt_BR, which contains the manpages of
sections 2-5 and 7 translated into Brazilian Portuguese. I'm not sure
whether I should include sections 1 and 8 (which are probably the most
important).

The upstream source can be found at
http://ldp-br.conectiva.com.br/documentos/paginas-de-manual/
Todas_paginas-19990525.tar.gz

I've asked the mantainer to change the package name to manpages-pt_BR.

The manpages have been translated by the LIE-BR project (Linux
Internationalization Effort-Brazil, http://lie-br.conectiva.com.br), and
are now mantained by LDP-BR project (http://ldp-br.conectiva.com.br).

If you wanna help translating manpages into Portuguese, take
a look at the LDP-BR site and subscribe to the mailing list.

bye
    Rafael Caetano <rcaetano@linux.ime.usp.br>