Intent to package: sufary

Hi,

I am working on a package sufary, a very powerful indexing and query
system using suffix array.  Sufary can handle one file at a time, and
so not suited for searching a word from many files.

Unfortunately, its documents are written in Japanese only.  But the
author of sufary promised me to write the manual of sufary in English
in a few months.

You can get more information about sufary at
http://cactus.aist-nara.ac.jp/lab/nlt/ss/    (in Japanese)

License:

Use, reproduction, and distribution of this software is permitted.
Any copy of this software, whether in its original form or modified,
must include both the above copyright notice and the following
paragraphs.

Nara Institute of Science and Technology (NAIST),
the copyright holders, disclaims all warranties with regard to this
software, including all implied warranties of merchantability and
fitness, in no event shall NAIST be liable for
any special, indirect or consequential damages or any damages
whatsoever resulting from loss of use, data or profits, whether in an
action of contract, negligence or other tortuous action, arising out
of or in connection with the use or performance of this software.