Re: newbie comments on editor choice

  I have heard similar comments to "I doubt I ever take the time to
learn vi" and
it concerns me that many people are missing out on an excellent editor.
vi is one
of the most powerful editors I have ever used, ranging from full
document substitutions
to deleting every blank line with one simple command. If you take few
minutes to
give vi a chance you will soon be able to do complex editing very
quickly.

doug