One more time... XML::CGI

That's right!  Coming fresh to a potato mirror near you...
libxml-cgi-perl!  Now you're not limited to merely writing
and parsing Perl, you can now convert CGI variables to XML
and vice versa!  Can't you hear the masses rejoice? ;)

This announcement has been brought forth by the letters X,
M, L, and the number 5.004.

Thanks,
Stevie

--
"First they came for the fourth amendment, but I said nothing because I
wasn't a drug dealer. Then they came for the sixth amendment, but I kept