Re: Give Out Just Binary CDS [was: Paying CD vendors for freebies]

> post. To rephrase: "Should we consider offering only the main binary CDs
> as the freebies at expos, instead of the main, contrib, and source CDs?

It'd probably be seen as pretty hypocritical for us,  the ones who are
always yelling about free software and being able to get the sources and
stuff to give out _just_ binary CDs.

                     					Will

|             harpo@udel.edu lowe@cis.udel.edu lowe@debian.org           |
|			http://www.cis.udel.edu/~lowe/		         |
|    PGP Public Key:  http://www.cis.udel.edu/~lowe/index.html#pgpkey    |
|           You think you're so smart,  but I've seen you naked          |
|                  and I'll prob'ly see you naked again ...              |
|                 --The Barenaked Ladies,  "Blame It On Me"              |