Re: lsh 0.1 released (gpl'ed ssh) and expo pics

On Thu, May 27, 1999 at 10:10:22 +0200, Miquel van Smoorenburg wrote:
> Compared with encryption theory, certificates, public/private keys and all
> that, forwarding X11 requests is completely trivial. However because of
> that I think they will concentrate on getting the core right, and adding
> things like X forwarding as a finishing touch.

One of the core issues at the moment is interoperability with SSH2; SSH2
didn't implement the documented protocol properly, and although there have
been improvements, I doubt lsh 0.1 is interoperable with SSH2 at this point.

Lsh can do with more developers, especially ones with experience with both C
and Scheme. See http://www.net.lut.ac.uk/psst/ .

Ray
--
Cyberspace, a final frontier. These are the voyages of my messages,
on a lightspeed mission to explore strange new systems and to boldly go