Re: Paying CD vendors for freebies

On Wed, 26 May 1999, David Bristel wrote:

> Remember that the binary set is 2 CDs per arch now....can't avoid 2 CDs/set

Yes, I recognize that, though I was probably not clear in the original
post. To rephrase: "Should we consider offering only the main binary CDs
as the freebies at expos, instead of the main, contrib, and source CDs?
Folks who want the remaining CDs could either drop in a donation or pick
them up from another vendor."

--
Mike Renfro  / Instructor, Basic Engineering Program
931 372-3601 / renfro@tntech.edu