Re: apt-get install wordperfect?

There use to be a star office isntaller deb and a netscape installer deb.
they required you download the tars from the vendors, but once you did,
they would install them for you.  Maybe this functionality could be
abstracted, and a vnedor need only fill in a few fields?  Just thoughts :)

Andrew Lenharth

Remember, never ask a geek "why";
           just nod your head and back away slowly...

Given infinite time, 100 monkeys could type out the complete works of
Win 98 source code? Eight monkeys, five minutes.