Re: Intent to package GNU Philosophy web pages

I have the same objection to this I had to the anarchist thing:  You're
trying to package their website.  I don't think we should be doing that.

Granted I'd rather see this website packaged before one trying to tell me
all about the good political and philosphical things resulting from
anarchy, but my objection is not at all based on the content.

<Overfiend> partycle: I seriously do need a vacation from this package.
            I actually had a DREAM about introducing a stupid new bug
            into xbase-preinst last night.  That's a Bad Sign.