Re: evan leibovitch and the LPI certification tests

>         I can't speak for others, but *I* do it cause it pleases my
>  muse. Getting Debian out to the great unwashed masses rouses little
>  but mild curiosity in me, and certainly not eough to warrant the
>  amount of effort I put into my packages.

Hear hear!  I also like the idea of sharing my work with other
*developers* so that *we* all have a better system.  I'm not
interested in cramming my work down anyone's throat, however.  Anyone
who *wants* to use it should feel free, but aside from that....

>         Market share and World domination are not goals I strive to
>  achieve.

Market share, no.  But world domination?  C'mon, admit it would be fun
to have the downtrodden of the world grovelling at your feet.  Dogbert
has the right attitude.  Oh wait, you mean world domination for Debian?
Never mind.  I don't care about the rest of you bums, I want those
downtrodden grovelling at *my* feet!  :-)