Re: evan leibovitch and the LPI certification tests

Hi, Yeah, you can say "I told you so" even though...

I thought my email got censured... I guess it just got lost, this deb-devel
list is busy !!

I'm shooting for trinux... it has all the things I like about corporate
teamwork like security type integrity and qa controls.

And none of the other nasty stuff.

Xwin is verboten on Trinux, and that I like feature.  My product will hopefully
~use~ trinux, but I am looking at the pokeman crowd.  Pretty soon these kids
will be using small systems and I would really like to give them a good start
and pull some of them into the net devel community I am trying to start for
them.

--- "Phillip R. Jaenke" <prj@nls.net> wrote:
> On Tue, 18 May 1999, Joseph Carter wrote:
>
> > I think prj has one such cd from Caldera and I can confirm that I've seen
> > one too.  The person who had it wouldn't give it up unfortunately.
> > They're saving it for the same reasons I want it--to show people just
> > what kind of company Caldera really is.
>
> I do have one such CD. That's what cost Caldera every shred of my respect.
> I will GLEEFULLY burn fucking copy after copy for people who want it to
> see it. It's ANCIENT, but it's basically the same thing they're sending
> out day after day now as demo CDs. It's legal. 30 day preview license,
> redistributable.
>
> May Caldera rot in hell beside RedCrap and VA Research, who won't give me
> a system *WITHOUT* RedCrap.
>
> -prj

===
John van Vlaanderen