Re: Solaris NFS problems with potato / Release Notes

I remember a while back when looking at using NFS to share files between Linux
and Solaris 2.6 under the Linux 2.0.x kernels.  There was mention of there being
no NFS.lock daemon running on the Linux side when trying to use Linux as the NFS
server.  From the limited experience I have had with the 2.2 kernels(still
havn't gotten around to upgradeing to them), there is now support for NFS
locking similar to the Solaris behavior.  From your problems, this(with
appropriate software support), may be your answer.

							David Bristel