Re: evan leibovitch and the LPI certification tests

On Mon, 17 May 1999, Joseph Carter wrote:

> On Tue, May 18, 1999 at 03:16:38PM -0700, Craig Brozefsky wrote:
> > Might I suggest that someone involved with Debian PR contact
> > Mr. Leibovitch and attempt to open a dialog with him in order to
> > better educate him on why Debian has made various decisions, and why
> > Debian is not anti-commercial by any means.  If noone is available to
> > do this, then I could attempt it (I imagine Adam DiCarlo just gasped
> > in disbelief).
>
> Might I add that whoever opens said dialog should take some blunt
> foam-padded object and fwop Mr. Leibovitch senseless as part of the
> educational session?  =>

I hereby officially propose that the education of Mister Leibovitch begins
with a sound *THWAPPING* upside the head using a hard-copy of both the GNU
Manifesto and the GNU GPL, and done in tandem by two very large and well
muscled men and/or women? That's much more appropriate. :)

-prj