(MIRROR ADMINS) Correct non-US solution

Another concern noted was that if we require special mirroring software to
mirror Debian, many hardnosed sysadmins will take some convincing to use our
script.

That is not our problem. Either they use our mirroring script, or use their
regular script to mirror from a debian mirror in the SAME country as it is,
which DOES run our script.

If they do not, they are not an official mirror.  I don't see this as losing
us any mirrors.  Most `official' mirrors we have now care about Debian at
least somewhat, or they wouldn't have became "official" in the first place.
Only the official mirrors go in the masters.list

And the security of knowing that only software that is legal to be on the
server IS on it should be very reassuring to most site admins out there.
We just must take care to INFORM the admins of this when politely requesting
them to use our software.

Jonathan