Re: Communicator - glibc2.1 breakage

I've always had strange problems with Navigator & Communicator for Linux,
but I can't say that glibc2.1 has made it any worse for me.  It works just
as poorly as it always has.  It hangs a lot, crashes too often, etc.

I wouldn't have much hope for a stable, full-featured browser until
Mozilla appears.  Who knows -- maybe Opera will be here first.  Opera
is certainly a great browser on the Windows platform, as long as you
don't mind paying for it.

KDE has a decent free browser that seems a lot more stable than Netscape,
but without some of the "perks" -- Java/Javascript, etc.  I use Lynx/SSL
for most of my browsing.  The speed grabs me.

Regards

Jeff