Re: CoolEdit Text Editor

Martin Schulze spake thus:

> I wonder if/when/why not/how/who there is/will be/will package
> the CoolEdit HTML editor?

The author works for the same company as I do, and asked me to
package it, but I really don't have the time.

I'd appreciate it, and I know he would, if someone could package
it for Debian.

Regards,

Leon

--
Leon Breedt         |                         Developer, Obsidian Systems
Debian/GNU Linux    |               Because you want to get there...Today

Better to understand a little than to misunderstand a lot.