CoolEdit Text Editor

Hi,

I wonder if/when/why not/how/who there is/will be/will package
the CoolEdit HTML editor?

From: http://www.netins.net/showcase/Comput-IT/cooledit/

     CoolEdit is a text editor for the X Window System. It provides many features that are very useful to programmers.
     Things like:
     * Python programmability
     * Syntax Highlighting/Coloring for various languages, which can easily be expanded for your language of choice
     * An interface that doesn't look like it was thrown together in about 5 minuets
     * Key for key undo
     * Multiple file editing
     * Can edit binary files
     * Macro recording
     * Easy key redefinition
     * Drag-n-drop
     * Generic shell execution
     * Small in size
     * An editor with little to no learning curve

http://www.linuxhardware.net/ was designed with it.  Not that I like
this particular design but people keep annoying me with requesting
an HTML editor.

Regards,

	Joey

--
Let's call it an accidental feature.  --Larry Wall