RE: Release Plans (1999-05-10)

> > > (ask Brent Fulgham, maybe there were more),
> >
> > Would it be possible to at least have one of those in potato?
>
> Maybe. Question is - do we want another five thousand
> wishlist bug reports
> from users screaming for something 'better'? ;(
>
> I think you should look in http://va.debian.org/~bfulgham/
> and download
> the version of mozilla that is (hopefully) still there. If it
> works, and
> if more people agree with it, I'll put it in potato.

The only problem I had with the versions in my home directory
is that they were somewhat slow.  They were not built using
optimization, so they suffer some performance hits.

Everything seems to build fine according to Tinderbox.  Let's
try another build Josip and see how it works out.  If we can't
get it to build cleanly, I will pull CVS over my phone line at
home and try building on my Potato system there...

-Brent