Re: Release Plans (1999-05-10)

On Wed, May 12, 1999 at 08:08:06AM -0700, Matt Porter wrote:

  apus - supports CD booting, but don't know how ?
> chrp - ?
> pmac - supports CD booting - how?
> prep - supports CD booting - as I described.

but would it not be nice to but the boot stuff for everyone of this system on
one "partition" and the common stuff on the rest of the CD.

Also, we have already two binary cds, maybe it will even grow to three, there
is nothing stoping us from making binary-cd1 bootable for prep, the other for
pmac and apus, or some other combination ...

Friendly,

Sven LUTHER