debian-upload-queue in Japan (Re: Homapages in list of maintainers)

At 12 May 1999 08:09:01 +0900,
Taketoshi Sano <xlj06203@nifty.ne.jp> wrote:

> I think so. and more, I hope that the site for dupload established
> in Japan so that we can select the near site to upload our packages.
>
> In current standard /etc/dupload.conf contains "chiark" (uk), "master" (us?),
> "erlangen" (de), and "giano" (it). I hope that one of the JP's site is
> registered as the official upload site. But it may takes some effort in
> JP project also, and I am only just plain member in JP project, so I have to
> debate about it in JP project also, not only here,,,

I've already set up debian upload queue daemon on master.debian.or.jp.
It seems to work fine, Susumu Osawa has uploaded aumix package as powerpc
binary NMU via this upload queue yesterday:)

Now, I'm wondering what nickname is used for this upload queue.
Since "master-jp" is already used for nickname to dupload for JP archives (in
Debian JP Project), different name is better to distinguish, I think.
Any idea?

Regards,
Fumitoshi UKAI