Re: Homapages in list of maintainers

On Wed, May 12, 1999 at 08:09:01AM +0900, Taketoshi Sano wrote:
> I hope that the site for dupload established
> in Japan so that we can select the near site to upload our packages.
>
> In current standard /etc/dupload.conf contains "chiark" (uk), "master" (us?),
> "erlangen" (de), and "giano" (it). I hope that one of the JP's site is
> registered as the official upload site. But it may takes some effort in
> JP project also, and I am only just plain member in JP project, so I have to
> debate about it in JP project also, not only here,,,

You just have to have an Incoming directory on one of your servers
(maybe ftp.debian.or.jp?), and the queue daemon (that is used on
chiark, erlangen and giano) installed. Coordinate that with your
FTP admins, and with one of the developers from both Debian and
Debian JP.

Coincidentally, jgg already asked for the location of the queue
daemon on this list recently - it's in project/misc/debianqueued-0.8.tar.gz

Remember to inform dupload@packages.debian.org when you set it up,
so he can update his /etc/dupload.conf file.