Re: Release Plans (1999-05-10)

On Mon, May 10, 1999 at 02:22:10PM -0500, Ossama Othman wrote:
> It'd also be nice to get GNOME for slink out too.  All that really
> needs to be done is to build all of the packages we built for potato
> for slink.  The current GNOME slink packages are not all up-to-date
> with the potato packages.  Many of us don't have slink installed or
> don't have a chrooted slink setup so any help with getting GNOME slink
> up-to-date would be greatly appreciated.

I can do this, albeit gradually. Um, to set a time frame, I'd say I could
have the majority of the gnome packages built on slink (if everything works
smoothly) within a week or so.
	But first, I don't quite understand the 'proposed-updates' process.
someone will need to explain this to me...

--
..Aaron Van Couwenberghe... ..vanco@sonic.net.. ..aaronv@debian.org....
	Berlin:			http://www.berlin-consortium.org

"...Nothing astonishes men so much as common sense and plain dealing..."
	-- Ralph Waldo Emerson