Re: Homapages in list of maintainers

From: Fumitoshi UKAI <ukai@debian.or.jp>
Subject: Re: Homapages in list of maintainers
Date: Wed, 12 May 1999 01:23:21 +0900

> > 	I think it would be great for Debian JP and Debian to find someone
> > in Japan who can do interviews in Japan and report to the new-maintainer
> > people in Debian proper (in Europe or U.S.)  That is to say, it would
> > be good to have a new-maintainer person located in Japan.
> > This could speed up the process and improve communications.
>
> I can volunteer to do it, if it is really needed and anyone object to it.
> I've been maintain Debian JP machines, ftp archive, web server,
> mailing-list and Debian official mirror in Japan about two years or three.

As I am a mathematician I must be strict with logic ;-)
Perhaps "anyone object to it" is a typo of "no one object to it"

About the point "if it is really needed", it is really, really needed
and if Mr. UKAI can do it, it is really great for both Debian and
Debian JP.

Thanks in advance,		1999.5.12

--
 Atsuhito Kohda