Re: Freeze date for potato?

Michael Stone <mstone@itri.loyola.edu> writes:

> On Fri, May 07, 1999 at 03:02:26PM -0700, Joel Klecker wrote:
> > More importantly, the boot-floppies need quite a bit of work for
> > potato; Linux 2.2.x is too large for the rescue/drivers system, and
> > glibc 2.1 broke our library reduction hack.
>
> Now that's a good reason. Is there a plan for this? Is any help
> needed/desired?

Everyone is welcome.  Join debian-boot@lists.debian.org.

Speaking of stuff, I wonder if the debian CD team is being active.  It
doesn't seem like it.  In that case, help them by joining
debian-cd@lists.debian.org.

Lets make it sane on ourselves and have a (mostly) working CD set and
boot-floppies *before* going into freeze.  Well, a guy can dream,
can't he?