Re: Working secure browsers?

On Mon, May 03, 1999 at 09:59:09PM -0400, James Mastros wrote:
> >> I cleaned up your lynx-ssl package a bit and made it policy compliant as
> >> well as more friendly to those who are upgrading to it from standard
> >> lynx.  I'd send what I did but that might possibly be considered a crime.
> >> pfeh.
> >
> > The patches to the package? Do they have relevant code in it?
>
> WARNING: I'm not qualified to really know this.
> Last I saw, it was legal to give human-readable instructions on
> cryptography, but not machine-readable.  Describe your changes and /I THINK/
> you'll be fine.

Yah, I did that already with ssh once.  =>

"What is striking, however, is the general layout and integration of the
system.  Debian is a truly elegant Linux distribution; great care has
been taken in the preparation of packages and their placement within the
system.  The sheer number of packages available is also impressive...."