IPv6 patches for debian, a work in progress

Hi,

as i stated before i'm porting some debian packages to include IPv6
support now that glibc2.1 has arrived. I've found some other people (well
actualy one) wanting to work with me on this.

So if there's anyone else arround who would like to take a shot at it, let
me know. Just as a little insentive i've put what i've ported sofar on:

	http://www.ipv6.nl

These are non-maintainer-release of apache, netkit-telnet and netbase,
the latter just being in it's childhood (only ported inetd and tcpd), and
are all likely to be a bit buggy.

Yours

Michel