Re: Debian developers in the Washington DC area?

> Next week (May 9-12) I'll attend a course at the Marriot hotel in
> Washington DC (Marriott Wardman Park Hotel, 2660 Woodley Road, NW
> Washington, D.C. 20008) and would like to meet Debian developers to
> chat and co-sign keys.

(sorry to have something so localized go to the list...)

hmm..the 9th is a sunday, and i know there are a few other developers around
here...anyone in the metro area (i live in arlington) email me - if there's
enough interest, i suppose i could organize a trip to the movies and
maybe a little coke and quake at my house afterwards.

# Justin Maurer                                GNOME Hacker #
# justin@openprojects.net                   Slashdot Author #
# http://slashdot.org/           Debian GNU/Linux Developer #
#     09 84 FC 03 13 AA 4A AF  F6 A4 85 9D 8C 96 B6 A4      #