Re: PGP Key Signing HOWTO: preparation for Linux Expo

"Juergen A. Erhard" <jae@jae.ddns.org> writes:

> It certainly isn't for me... I wouldn't accept anything *but*
> another maintainer's signature.

Well that's wonderfully fair for people who live in a country which
has no other Debian developer.  What did you want them to do?  Fly
abroad just so they can meet another developer?

We're well aware it's a less than perfect mechanism, but it's the best
we can do without unfairly excluding people.

\bitch{Besides, given the attitude of certain Debian developers
towards keyring signing, I don't much trust a cross-signing unless I
know the signators.}

--
James