Re: netscape crashes on potato

On Fri, Apr 30, 1999 at 12:28:53AM -0700, Ivan E. Moore II wrote:
> I'm not sure if it's me or not...but on 3 out of 4 of my potato systems,
> Netscape seems to crash an awful lot with bus errors.  I've tried several
> different versions out of potato as well as 2 different ones staring from
> netscape's site.
>
> Is this just me??or is this a glibc2.1 issue?

My netscape just loves to go insane.  I try to visit a page, and it
begins to take up 100% cpu time, and doesn't stop.  Generally after a
minute of waiting to see that it's gone I end up killing it.  I've had
this problem with 4.5 and 4.51

--
       Dan Nguyen          | It is with true love as it is with ghosts;
    nguyend7@msu.edu       | everyone talks of it, but few have seen it.