New mailing-list created: debian-japanese (was Re: New mailing-list request (debian-japanese))

At Tue, 27 Apr 1999 00:58:34 +0900,
Fumitoshi UKAI <ukai@debian.or.jp> wrote:

Thanks listmaster@lists.debian.org!

As I said in new mailing-list request message, this list is used to
discuss how to use Japanese on Debian system, and how to integrate
JP Packages into Debian Project.  We hope we communicate on debian-japanese
in mainly English.  However, if you are non native Japanese and you want
to try Japanese, you can do it:)  Some Japanese maintainers/users, including
me, are subscribing the list, so if you have some question about how to use
Japanese in Debian, we'd like to answer your question as much as possible.

For native Japanese only, don't use Japanese on this list :)
If you want, you should subscribe Debian JP's mailing-lists, which are
discussing in Japanese, please check http://www.debian.or.jp/MailingList.html

Regards,
Fumitoshi UKAI