Re: RFC: debhelper v2

On Mon, Apr 26, 1999 at 10:06:57PM -0700, Joey Hess wrote:
[snip]

> * dh_movefiles should use a name other than debian/<package>.files for the
>   list of what to move, because it can't use debian/files for the first
>   package, since that file is already used elsewhere. I'm thinking
>   debian/<package>.move

Mark me down as preferring move.<package> like someone else (I've just
deleted the email). <package>.foo is uglier than foo.<package> IMHO.

Cheers

Adrian

email: adrian.bridgett@zetnet.co.uk, http://www.poboxes.com/adrian.bridgett
Windows NT - Unix in beta-testing.   PGP key available on public key servers
Avoid tiresome goat sacrifices  -=-  use Debian Linux http://www.debian.org