Re: How to make boot-floppies work with 2.2 kernel?

On Mon, Apr 26, 1999 at 11:16:22AM +0200, Farzad Farid wrote:
>  I'm trying to make a version of the boot-floppies (Slink) that runs with
> a kernel 2.2.5 because I need one of the latest drivers. Unfortunately the
> rescue disk doesn't work at all (the curses interface doesn't react to
> keyboard input, some other errors...).

I managed to make it work well enough to use.  After the install program
starts and won't respond to keyboard input, I switch to a free virtual
terminal and start another instance of the installer (whatever it's called).
Somehow, it works fine.

Andrew

--
But the GNU Project did one other crucial thing which no one else did: we
made a complete free operating system our explicit goal.