Re: KDE debs

On Mon, Apr 26, 1999 at 08:46:08PM +0200, Michael Holzt wrote:
> > I don't think Stephan Kulow is still actively maintaining them.  Someone
> > else is keeping them functional at least.  They don't work with potato
> > quite right at the moment.  =/
>
> Sure they do. Where's the problem?

Let me rephrase, they don't BUILD on potato at the moment for some
reason.  I have my suspicions as to why but I'll have to wait a few weeks
till I have a little more HD space to really play with it and find out
what the problem is.

Debian Linux is a solid, comprehensive product, and a genuine pleasure to
use.  It is also great to become involved with the Debian collective,
whose friendliness and spirit recalls the early days of the Internet and
its sense of openness and global cooperation.